Ooops, looks like I’ve been neglecting my slice of the internets for awhile now! I’m going to blame #VEDA. I spent a month making vlogs, making new internet friends, and haven’t been ”internet productive” since. How many more times can I use “internet” in this post?! If you want to check out 31 days of me, click here. Don’t worry, I won’t be offended if 31 vlogs of me scares the shit out of you. I scare me too. I’ll leave you with my final vlog, it took a lot of effort because I had to wear velvet, tons of makeup, hoop earrings, and plastic hair.
I’m going to continue this post by adding pictures and a bullet point recap of August. I’ll try to remember to recap September, since it like ends this week. *cries*
- Aside from #VEDA fun, there was the Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour. My BFF and I had a blast. I forgot to bring my sequin fedora!
- Seeing and meeting the band Sponge (again)
- Hosting a successful BBQ at our new apartment (ie. no creep show neighbors taking a dump in our backyard again).
- Tasting many different beers and tasty foods at the zoo with dinosaurs and a gorilla.
- The arrival of my cute new niece!
- The return of my favorite beer, Shipyard Pumpkinhead.
- Fun date nights with my boyfriend.
- Heading to another Red Sox game. They lost (of course) because they suck now.
- Spending Labor Day by the beach with my BFF and her family. A successful end to August!