1. What did you get for Christmas?
A big, new, beautiful TV! I also got Big Buck Hunter viscious animals edition, money, and gift cards. Big Buck Hunter freaks me out because I keep getting attacked by bears and wolves. I’m afraid to kill the wolves in case it’s Jacob.
2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
No, too lazy.
3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I put hair flairz in. Nothing like having glittery hair!
4. Do you like accents?
Certain ones. Rhode Island accents annoy me, as does a lot of things about Rhode Island. I digress. I just don’t like how they say sauce, it’s not New England at all. LEARN HOW TO SAY “SAUCE” CORRECTLY! It’s sauce, not sauwwwce.
5. What kind of television do you have?
Sharp, I had a Dynex that worked for exactly 5 hours after purchase. After I went through all the trouble of going to the store, dragging it to/from my car alone, unpacking it, setting it up, and even PROGRAMMING MY CABLE REMOTE. It fucking crapped out. I was livid! Thankfully my BF offered to help me haul it back to the store to get a different TV.
6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
No. I’d like to try to bring lunch to work more and continue to work out 5 days a week. I also need to learn the Napolean Dynamite dance as my 2012 goal, since I pretty much (pretty much) learned how to play Axel F for 2011. I play it pretty badly, but I need to practice more.
7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
I read Dear Me: A Letter to My Sixteen-Year-Old Self. It’s a quick read. It contains a bunch of letters written by celebrities to their 16-year-old self. I would definitely recommend it, just don’t get it for an e-reader unless you have an iPad or Kindle Fire. It’s hard to read on a normal Kindle, so I had to use my iPad.
8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
Not really, they don’t care about me and vice-versa.
9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
ALL OF THE ABOVE!
10. What is your favorite educational television show?