In a meager attempt to shed light on the fact that it’s Monday and I’ve been stricken down with a bout crankiness stemming from sleep deprivation, I’m going to post a “positive” spin to my predicaments. I was going to title this, “Mrs. Brightside” until I remembered that I fucking hate The Killers.
- It’s Monday. => You can go home in 4 hours.
- Yeah, but I still have to sit through a 3 hour meeting => You’re getting paid at least. Unlike sitting through a 3hr film strip on the Maturation Process of Sperm Whales in 10th grade bio!
- It’s still Monday and I have fun things to do this weekend, like a birthday party, getting taxes done for moneyz, AND awesome Vday dinner at the Japanese steakhouse in Cambridge ! => Since you have been sleep deprived/cranky, go to bed super early this week to make the time go by faster! BONUS: In sleep you’re a Viking!
- I don’t know which dress to wear for Vday dinner! Indecision plagues me!=> Play pin the tail on the dressey
- It’s going to fucking snow for the 200th time in 2011 tomorrow => You can wear the spiffy boots you won.
- I may die since I suck at driving in snow=> You may not die?
- Fine, then what if I get into an accident since I suck at driving in snow? => You have insurance and can get a monster truck that will make the snow piss it’s pants, pick it self up, and run away screaming. BONUS, you can make extra money by driving in monster truck ralleys!
- I’m cold=> You have a Serengeti-themed Snuggie stowed at your desk for such occasions. You are so freaking fashionable, I’m jealous of you (me)!