Last year I was too busy chugging various tropical drinks aboard a Caribbean cruise ship to find the bar that was broadcasting the game. The following morning, I was sitting poolside when I asked aloud, “who won the Superbowl?”. A kindly woman from Mississippi informed me the Saints had won. I was floored! I wish I could have seen the look on Peyton’s face…I’m sure it’s on YouTube. Despite my Patriots not being in the ‘bowl this year, I can still enjoy the game for the following reasons:
- It is a MANNING-LESS Superbowl!
- It is JETS FREE! (I’m sure Rex Ryan is too busy sucking Sanchez’ toes to care anyhow.)
- I can eat cheddar cheese while sporting a foam cheesehead hat in honor of the Packers.
- I may win money off the squares we’re doing at work.
canwill consume massive amounts of pizza, cheesey bread, and BEER!
- More beer.
- I don’t have to stress/ yell at the TV over who wins, because I honestly don’t give a shit. 🙂
- Did I mention beer?
- If the Packer’s win, I’m sure there will be loads of funny videos of Brett Favrahhhh’s reaction.
PS. Did you know that neither team has cheerleaders? If the Packers would pay me, I would gladly grab some pompoms and stand in the middle of the field eating a 10lb cheddar cheese log. I would do the same for the Steelers, but steel doesn’t taste very good.