That time of the week again! Thanks Chelsea!
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
- Probably a new TV…but mine is suddenly working since I’ve threatened to get rid of it. News flash folks, threatening inanimate objects does work!
- Automatic starter for my car, which I already got. Thanks Andy!
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bell Rock!
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
She & Him do a nice cover, I just heard it.
OH YES! HOW COULD I FORGET THIS GEM!
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
- The Marriage Plot (for #TwookClub)
- Double Dexter
- Caribbean Moon (I got it because it was free on Kindle. Probably not a good idea to read books because they are free, now I’m stuck trying to finish. I rarely allow myself to not finish a book, no matter how long it takes I’LL DO IT!)
6. Do you hunt deer?
Does Big Buck Hunter count? This needs to be added to Christmas list ASAP
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I don’t fuck around with Christmas shopping. I have about 20+ people to shop for, and I was finished before Thanksgiving. Oh yes, I also had to throw in an extra 5 birthday gifts there as well. BAM!
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I usually do, but I’m generally almost finished with my Christmas shopping by then. I just like to go to the mall and poke around for deals on stuff I need. I just couldn’t muster up the energy this year.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
We do that crazy Italian thing with the seven fishes.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I just started to get back into the blogging realm this year. So far, I’m subscribed to about 40 blogs.