1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
Yes, but if you want a break maybe have it every other week or something?
2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
I have a weird non-sexual sunglasses fetish. I feel like everytime I come across a pair of sunglasses that don’t make me look like a tool, I have to buy them. I have no clue how many pairs of sunglasses I own at this point, but I did make a #VEDA video about it!
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Depends, only if it falls on a Friday or Saturday. Otherwise, I couldn’t be bothered if it falls on a work night.
4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
Wedding Singer, 13 Going On 30, Uptown Girls, Dumb & Dumber, My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
Yup, I’m totally lame.
5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
Wonder, I had to find a link on Amazon because Goodreads doesn’t even list it! I read it in 7th grade and still have my copy, but I don’t think I’ve re-read it in over 12 years. I need to get on that.
6. Do you know any sign language?
Thank you, and that’s it.
7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
Thin Mints, and Samoas are a close second.
8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I can follow directions to put something together, but I prefer to stay away from repairs and such.
9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
To an extent, but words are certainly worth something.