I’m always surprised at how quickly summer passes. I had to quit flip flops this week, it’s so sad! September was a busy month with my birthday and all. Since I was sucky at blogging most of the month, I’ll do another bulleted recap with pictures. Oh my!
- Spending Labor Day with my BFF by the beach and pancakes from The Pancake Man. I posted some pics in my August recap.
- Quality bowling time with my #VEDA-rans. Patrick made an awesome video of this! #VEDA- Day 38?
- My sister surprised me with a massive amount of lawn flamingos for my bday. BEST.DAY.EVER!
- I met Wakefield from the Sox. Super nice guy!
- Headed to Maine for some bday fun that involved outlet shopping, seaside dinner, and seaside drinks. I have better pics on my Nikon, but I’ve been too lazy to upload them.
- I had a (mostly) lovely bday outing at Yard House. I’m glad my friends were able to make it and the food was good. We did have a bad waitress though. I complained to the GM and she worked with us to be sure we were happy. I wrote a Yelp! review on it and I’m over it already. I just hope she finds another career path, for the sake of other patrons!
- Andy got me an Xbox Kinect for my bday with a dancing game. My BFF stayed over after my bday outing and we DANCED OUR FACES OFF most the following day to the gift she gave me, Michael Jackson: The Experience. It’s seriously the best game ever!
- We had some adventures with creeper dog.
- Andy and I had a pretty chill past weekend. We went to party, got some more Kinect games, and WATCHED DEXTER!