Jamie convinced me (after a couple of beers) to go to Vegas with her and Lizz. I can’t freaking wait! For someone that doesn’t drink a lot or gamble much, I love Vegas. This will be my 5th time going, and my 4th time consecutively. It’s going to be so strange to go to Vegas without my #BiSC peeps, and not staying at the Flamingo. 😦 Ginny and I are also planning on going next year too! So yeah, maybe I should just live there? Thankfully we got a good travel deal, but it will be weird to have to actually PAY for things, and wait in lines. #BiSC has really ruined not being an actual bawler, yo!
Thankfully I got a good review at work and will find out what my raise is in a couple of months, I’m sure I’ll need the extra dough for all the traveling this year. In the mean time, I’m attempting to be a responsible adult, and selling some things I don’t use any more on Ebay. This will help tie me over until I get around to doing my taxes. I’m also trying to step up my game with Avon. I should put stickers on the back of the Avon catalogs: “please help send me to Vegas”.
I have several things on my Vegas bucket list I never had enough time for. Hopefully I can get some of them done and leave the rest for 2015.
VEGAS BUCKET LIST:
– Stay at the Cosmopolitan (Staying at the Venetian this time, so this will need to be a 2015 thing)
– Temporarily forget my fear of heights by zip lining through Old Vegas at night
– Swim with the fishes, by trying out the shark tank waterslide at the Golden Nugget
– Snap a few pics at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (bonus points if I can meet the old man from Pawn Stars)
– Revisit the Grand Canyon. This will kill a day, so I’ll need people willing to do this with me!
– Michael Jackson One Cirque show!!!
– Mob Museum, walked past it last time didn’t have enough time to go in!
Uhh..good thing we’re going for 5 nights!