Thanks to BrandBacker, I was selected to try the new KISS Instawave curling iron. I’ve owned curling irons before, but I usually give up trying to curl my hair. For some reason, I’m kinda curling impaired, so usually any fancy new curling irons are too complicated for me. That was until I tried the Instawave! The Instawave is an automatic tangle-free curler. It has two heat settings and a dial to select curl direction (highest heat setting goes up to 420°F. It also has an automatic shut off feature after 90 minutes.
I tried it out the other night and was really impressed with the results. I followed the directions and didn’t even get my hair tangled, high five! So I’m super proud of myself and the awesome curls from this iron. The directions are pretty easy and I opted for looser curls in this example. I can’t wait to use it again, especially with my anniversary dinner coming up with Andy.
1) Hold InstaWave vertically (super important, helps prevent your hair getting tangled!)
2) Place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
3) Hold the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
4) Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
5) Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
**Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls
You can purchase from Target, Ulta, or Amazon.com.
Retail price is $59.99
Powered by BrandBacker. I was selected to try this product complimentary. All opinions are my own.