I had the pleasure of being nominated for the Sisterhood of the World – Blogger Award. I am very flattered, and thank you Laura for the nomination. Sorry, I’m a bit late with my post on this!
The nomination allows followers and fellow bloggers to understand the person behind the writing.
The rules are (Which I got from Laura):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
- What is the last make up / skin care product you bought?
I just bought a Silk’n Flash & Go permanent hair removal system. It’s supposed to be like an at-home laser treatment. I can’t wait to try it!
- What is the last book you read and liked?
I just finished Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella. I love this series!
- You only have 5 minutes to make up in the morning, will you do the mouth, eyes or complexion?
Complexion and eyes!
- What is the dish you like to cook the most?
Pasta for sure!
- If I give you $100, what will you spend it in?
I’d probably spend it at Sephora or Amazon
- What are you favorite shoe brands and clothes brand?
For shoes, Rockport and Reebok. For clothes, I mostly shop at Express, American Eagle, Forever 21, and random places.
- What do you love the most about blogging?
Sharing experiences and recording them to look back on.
- What do you think is the hardest about blogging?
Thinking of things to blog about and gaining a readership.
- How many minutes / hours a week do you exercise?
I usually work out about an hour a day about 5 times a week.
- What celebrity’s style do you admire the most?
I’ve always loved Gwen Stefani!
- How often do you blog?
- What do you blog about?
- Which celebrity’s style do you admire most?
- What is your favorite pair of shoes?
- Do you have any pets?
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy?
- What are you reading currently?
- Favorite adult beverage?
- What do you love right now?
- What do you hate right now?
Please check out the bloggers I have mentioned, including Laura!