I was invited by BrandBacker and Valentia to try their True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. Before I give my review, I’m going to explain the ingredients in each product and some background info on Valentia!
The True Glow Eye Cream, is a luxurious antioxidant rich eye cream. It helps lock in moisture, repair, and tighten skin. All for a youthful looking glow around the eye area. The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask is a blend of amino acids and hyaluronic acid. These work together to flood the skin with moisture, which provides intense hydration and nourishment.
TRUE GLOW EYE CREAM
– Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine lines/wrinkles, and restores elasticity to skin.
– Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect skin from harsh environmental pollutants, and stress related aging.
– Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
– Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.ULTRA PLUMPING HYDRATION MASK
– Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content, help in production of collagen, and elastin. These decrease the appearance of visible lines.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin, to secure moisture, and plump skin from within.
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
– Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
Powered by BrandBacker