Thanks to BrandBacker and Valentia, I was selected to try the Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. The Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, is a lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin. The serum is formulated to deeply moisturize, provide antioxidant protection, soothe/nourish dry skin, smooth skin tone/texture, and boost radiance.
It is also loaded with tons of natural ingredients!
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
Now that we’ve discussed the product, now onto my review! I’ve been using the serum for a few days now, and I noticed increased moisture in my skin. I also noticed it improving my skin tone and texture. The serum itself is lightweight and creamy. It also has an amazing rose scent. I found the serum plays well with others, so it didn’t interfere with my other skin care products I layered over it. I also used various cleansers with it, and no issues. Overall, a great serum! I’m not prone to dry skin, but I’m sure it works wonders for those with dry skin. It didn’t make my oily skin more oily, which is also a plus. I will continue to use this product for increased results.
Powered by BrandBacker