Hey guys! I was selected by Brandbacker and the lovely people over at Valentia to review the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. I’m so happy I was selected to try it, because I really love this face cream. I was in the market for a new cream, as the one I was currently using proved to be far too heavy for my oily skin. This product is very lightweight, and absorbs quickly. It also leaves my skin with a nice glow, and it doesn’t make my face look greasy by the end of the day. The cream also doesn’t have any strong fragrance and you don’t need to use a lot. Overall, I’m very impressed with this product.
Valentia products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. They perform extensive research into what skin care customers find most important. They saw an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and parabens. Natural ingredients with an organic base, have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged skin. Their products help prevent signs of aging. The products reverse signs like, wrinkles, dark spots, and effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
About the Product:
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer – A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives skin a brighter look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provides superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients, for superior skin hydration.
Powered by Brandbacker