I was nominated for another award this week, wowie! This time it’s the Liebster Award, and I was picked by one of my favorite internet friends, Natasha! She is awesome, go check out her blog!
There are 6 rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated them and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blog gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the 11 bloggers know you’ve nominated them via social media.
- Give them 11 questions of your own to answer.
- What is the best/worst moment of your life so far?
Just thinking short-term, the best if booking a trip to New Orleans using airline miles. The worst is that we keep getting hit with weekly snow storms/blizzards that dump 1′-2’+ feet of snow we don’t have room for. Can we get a break?!
- What is your dream vacation spot?
I went to Punta Cana in August and it was awesome! But I’d love to go to Tahiti someday!
- What was your favorite television show/book/movie when you were 14 years old?
Crap, that was forever ago! My favorite show was probably SpongeBob, books might have been the Jessica Darling Series by Meaghan McCafferty, and movie was 16 Candles.
- What is your favorite television show/book/movie now?
My favorite current TV show is Girls, favorite books are Twilight (I know, I’m so sad!), favorite movie is Step Brothers
- What would you do if you won 100 million dollars?
Quit my job, invest some, donate some, and travel!
- What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
I’m really digging spaghetti squash these days. I can’t get enough!
- Have you ever turned a bad moment into a good one?
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.
- If you could stop aging, what age would you stop at?
I’d stop at 30!
- Favorite Britney Spears song (You know you have one!)
I WANNA GO!
- What would be your pep talk to a team or group?
Let’s go with some Churchill!
“We shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender.”
- Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Raisin?
Oatmeal raisin is good, but it’s all about the chocolate chip!
My facts are pretty boring, my brain isn’t cooperating today.
1. I met Jordan Knight about six months to a year before NKOTB officially got back to together. I’d like to think that since I was the first person to spot him and ask for a picture (thus creating a mass hysteria), that was the reason they decided to get back together. I also met Rich Cronin from LFO that same night (RIP).
2. I’ve been an NKTOB fan since I was in Kindergarten and I’m going to my 7th NKOTB concert in June. I can’t wait!
3. I love to travel.
4. I love to take pictures of everything, I’m into documenting.
5. The flamingo is my favorite bird.
6. Blue is my favorite color, but hot pink is a close second
7. I have a crazy collection of R2D2’s on my mantle, and I love every single one!
8. I saw Conan O’Brien walking down the street in NY when I was a kid. I had no idea who he was at the time, but he is very tall and immaculately dressed.
9. I never made it past the first 10 minutes of the movie, Frozen. I also never heard anything beyond the chorus of “Let it Go”. Lifetime avoidance achievement unlocked!
10. I’m a beauty product hoarder. If it’s something new and exciting, I want to try it!
11. I own an obscene amount of shoes and clothes. I went to school for fashion design and work for a footwear company. So let’s just call it “research”?
Questions for you:
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- What was the last beauty product you purchased?
- What is your dream job?
- What are your favorite pair of shoes?
- What is your favorite travel spot?
- Name something difficult you overcame?
- What is something you are currently struggling with?
- What is your favorite scary movie?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you could visit a previous decade that you weren’t alive in, what would it be?
- What famous person do you want to meet, alive or dead?